| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in London, On in May is mild at 12.6 °C (54.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.7 °C (65.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.4 °C (43.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in May is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry. Just 74.2mm (2.9in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:04 long and the longest day is 15:06 long with an average length of 14:38.
Check the distance to and compare the London, On May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in London, On, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding London, On:
- Toronto Downsview, On, Canada - 156.8 kms (97.4 miles) ENE
- Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada - 142.3 kms (88.4 miles) ENE
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 156.7 kms (97.4 miles) ENE
- Waterloo Wellington, On, Canada - 78.6 kms (48.8 miles) NE
- St Catharines, On, Canada - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) E
- Hamilton, On, Canada - 100 kms (62.1 miles) E
- Erie, Pa, Usa - 132 kms (82.1 miles) SE