| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in London, On in July is warm at 20.3 °C (68.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.4 °C (79.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry. Just 76.7mm (3in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:34 long and the longest day is 15:18 long with an average length of 15:00.
Check the distance to and compare the London, On July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in London, On, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding London, On:
- Toronto Downsview, On, Canada - 156.8 kms (97.4 miles) ENE
- Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada - 142.3 kms (88.4 miles) ENE
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 156.7 kms (97.4 miles) ENE
- Waterloo Wellington, On, Canada - 78.6 kms (48.8 miles) NE
- St Catharines, On, Canada - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) E
- Hamilton, On, Canada - 100 kms (62.1 miles) E
- Erie, Pa, Usa - 132 kms (82.1 miles) SE