| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in London, On in February is cold at -6.2 °C (20.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.5 °C (13.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in February is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry. Only 60.7mm (2.4in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:52 long and the longest day is 11:04 long with an average length of 10:27.
Check the distance to and compare the London, On February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in London, On, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding London, On:
- Toronto Downsview, On, Canada - 156.8 kms (97.4 miles) ENE
- Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada - 142.3 kms (88.4 miles) ENE
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 156.7 kms (97.4 miles) ENE
- Waterloo Wellington, On, Canada - 78.6 kms (48.8 miles) NE
- St Catharines, On, Canada - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) E
- Hamilton, On, Canada - 100 kms (62.1 miles) E
- Erie, Pa, Usa - 132 kms (82.1 miles) SE